Gain Insight. Initiate Change. Thrive Abundantly.
"I want to inspire you to see that you can go far beyond where you are right now."
Hello! Thank you for taking time to visit my website. My name is Tricia Miller, and I am a Licensed Professional Counselor, Wellness Coach, and Educator in Houston, Texas who loves to connect to people in positive, sincere and meaningful ways. Simply stated, my mission is to help you thrive in your life, and overcome personal barriers (past or present) that may be making you feel stuck, stagnant, and unsatisfied. If you are ready to take a big step to overcome anxiety, live a healthier life, have healthy relationships, find balance in your stressed-out life, and/or pursue your sense of purpose, I would love to work with you! Read more about My Story.
Benefits of Counseling
We live in a world where one to one conversation is becoming the last resort of communication. Our main modes of communication may be mostly comprised of interchanges between email, social media (Facebook, Instagram, Whassup, Snapchat, etc), and texting. While these transactional communication snipits are quick and hassle-free, these methods should not replace how people connect, build meaningful, and grow in intimate relationships. Counseling allows for an authentic relationship to grow between client and therapist in the midst of working on issues you maybe facing. As your therapist, I can help you with the following areas:
- Anxiety/Depression (Identifying Stressors/Triggers, Developing Healthy Coping Strategies, Mindfulness);
- Relationship Concerns/Issues (Finding a partner, Reducing Toxic relationships, Address Dating Stress, Dealing with Rejection, Healing from Break-ups, Working through difficult marital issues, Learning to Communicate Effectively, Examining Existing Relationships, Affair Healing Recovery);
- Life Transitions (Entering college/adulthood, Entering Motherhood, Adjusting to Family Dynamics, Coping with loss of employment, Building a new life after relocation, Navigating new work challenges);
- Career Concerns (Stress-Management, Finding a Satisfying Career, Career Transitions, Managing Work Relationships, Balancing Work and Home Life);
- Healthy Living (Overcoming with Health issues like weight loss, Mindfulness, Goal Setting, Positive Thinking, Building Practical Self-Car Routines, Stress Management);
- Self-Esteem (Building Sense of Worthiness, Finding Courage, Examining Unhealthy Thoughts/Behaviors/Patterns and Breaking through Insecurities.
I am an experienced Counselor with extensive background working with adolescents and adults. Let me know how I can help you! Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 832-341-1870 to set up an appointment. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the Counseling process.