Motherhood can be met with both joyful and stressful experiences. As a Mother of two children, I can related to the stresses of Mothers who often who are at their wits' end in juggling work and home life. Whether you are a new Mom struggling who with your new role, or a Mom of young child(ren) working to find balance, or a Mom who has faced recent loss, please know you are not alone. I would love to get to know your story, and listen about the aspects of your life. Plain and simple, I encourage Mothers to be emotionally and mentally healthy. The therapeutic process may help you with reduce the following: stress, "Mom-guilt," and feelings of isolation. As a result of the Counseling process, Moms feel an increased sense of resilience and feel joy. Like the old saying, "If Mama Ain't happy, Ain't nobody happy."
If you are Mother who may related to any of the following, I would love to work with you:
- A Mom who feels lost, and wanders about her sense of purpose
- A lonely Mom who is struggling to find authentic connection with others;
- A frustrated Mom who can’t seem to communicate with her spouse;
- A Mom who is ready to work on some issues from her past.
- An expectant mother with increased anxiety about the unknown
- A busy Mom struggling to find balance in her life
- A new sleep-deprived Mom of an infant/baby who does not feel herself
- A Mom at her wit’s end with the relationships in her life
Expertise in Anxiety/Depression
My work with Moms began in 2014 with I helped both expectant and new Mothers with postpartum anxiety/depression with the Center of Postpartum Family Health. Often, I found that there were recurring themes in working with Moms as many of them wanted to achieve balance in their lives, a sense of inner peace, and craved authentic connections with their loved ones.
I would love to support you in your role as a Mother, so let me help you become a better YOU! I help Moms with the following concerns:
- Health & Wellness
- Abuse & Trauma
- Relationship Conflicts
- Loss of Identity
- Blended Family Conflicts
- Depression, Postpartum Depression
- Transition to Work Issues
- Spouse/Partner Issues
- In-Law Issues
- Work/Life Balance
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 832-341-1870 to set up an appointment or seek more information on the Counseling process.